CANPrevent Skin Cancer is designed to address the personal and medical issues facing those at risk for skin cancer. The conference provides patient-focused information about the latest advances in skin cancer risk, screening and prevention.
Who Should AttendAnyone interested in learning about skin cancer and its prevention - especially those with:
- Natural blond or red hair color
- Presence of atypical or numerous moles
- Sun sensitivity (easily burns, difficulty tanning)
- History of excessive sun exposure, including sunburns
- History of using tanning booths
- History of diseases that suppress the immune system
- Personal or family history of melanoma, basal cell or squamous cell skin cancers
Join UsTime: 8 to 11:30 am
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Location: Hilton Hotel located at 4200 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
Registration: Register here call 800-789-PENN (7366)
Get the facts on skin cancer and melanoma risk, prevention and screening – they could save your life or the life of someone you know.
Unable to Attend?Follow Penn Medicine on Twitter for event information before the conference date, and live tweeting throughout the conference with the hashtag #SkinCancerACC.
Please “re-tweet” and share Penn Medicine's messages about skin cancer prevention and awareness with your followers.
FREE Skin Cancer ScreeningHave your skin checked by a Penn dermatologist to determine your risk for developing skin cancer.
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Appointments are necessary and space is limited.
Call 215- 662- 2737 to make your reservation.